Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9, 2011



Well, we've reached the end of another day.  I can't say I have anything exciting to report.  I worked from noon to 6 p.m. today, so I don't know what it was like outside in the middle of the afternoon.  I was SO bored during my shift because there was no one in the building, and I didn't have any homework to do.  You'd think that there would be enough on the World Wide Web to entertain me for six hours, but that was not the case.  At one point, I was so sick of looking at the computer screen that I resorted to staring off into space and letting my eyes glaze over.  This was not a good choice.  Around 4 p.m. I almost started to doze off in the middle of my shift, so I had to get up and pace behind the desk to wake myself up.  Needless to say, I was happy to get out of there at 6 o'clock...

Anyway, what I can tell you about the weather is that this morning was hazy, hot, and windy (Picture 1),  and after work it was hot, hazy, and a little less windy (Picture 2).  I went on a long walk (thinking it would be cooler in the evening), but ended up sweating like crazy in the humidity.  By the time I got back to my dorm I felt so disgusting that I took a shower right away.  Now, I'm partyin' it up on my Saturday night by doing laundry and watching Jurassic Park on ABC Family.  Man, I have such a fast-paced social life...  I really need to slow it down every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment