Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29, 2011


I am so freaking bored.  I have two more hours in my desk shift, so even though nothing happened today, I'm going to stretch this post out as much as I can just to kill time...

I seriously didn't do much at all.  Woke up, clocked out, went back to bed, woke up again, screwed around, did laundry, ate lunch, went for a walk, sat around, went to class, ate supper, and went to work.  Really exciting stuff...  The picture above is what it looked like this morning.  It pretty much looked like this all day.  It was cloudy, cooler, humid, and rained lightly from time to time.  I noticed that it finally started clearing up around sunset.  Tomorrow, we should be out of the clouds and back to super hot and humid.  I like cooler temps, but I'm looking forward to the sun being out again.  Clouds are so depressing and gloomy.  I'd much rather have the sun beating down on me.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this weekend.  I only have one duty shift this weekend (tomorrow night), and then on Sunday I'm going to drive to Omaha to see my friend.  The driving to Omaha part makes me a little apprehensive.  I've never done it alone, and I've only done it once before with people.  It should be interesting...  Assuming that I get there in one piece, it should be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment