Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011




I woke up this morning to wet sidewalks (shown in the first pic), which is fairly unusual for the weather lately.  It was a little cooler, humid, and rainy early in the morning.  I didn't bother going on a morning walk.  I slept like a rock last night, so I woke up fairly late (for me) as it was, and I didn't feel motivated to exercise that early.  I ended up going after lunch, which meant it was quite stuffy and hot.  It never got extremely sunny today.  There were always quite a few clouds in the sky with random patches of blue here and there.  Some storms and showers started popping up to the south this evening (see the second pic), but nothing in Lincoln yet.  There's a decent chance of showers overnight, but so far there's nothing on radar that's set up to hit the city.  We'll have to see how it turns out.

Other than that, my day was really pretty boring.  I'm currently working a duty shift, and I'm just chillin' up in the duty room.  I have only two more duties after this one and two desk shifts (one of which I am trying to ditch).  I'm pretty excited.  I'm really just kind of over my job at this point in the summer.  My mind is too occupied with my upcoming RA position and the fall semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment