Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2011


Well, I don't have too much to share about today.  It was a typical Monday: clear, hot, and in the lower 90's.  I did the same things I usually do, so there's nothing much to tell there.  I didn't have to work tonight, so I went over to another building to watch The Bachelorette with a couple coworkers.  It is the dumbest show ever, but it is absolutely hilarious.  I only watched the last half of the season, but I feel invested in the outcome now, so I will be watching the finale next week.  I honestly don't care who wins. I don't like Ashley (the bachelorette) and neither of the guys (Ben and JP) seem that great either.  I'm one of those people that watches the show purely to make fun of the cheesiness.  It's so entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment