Friday, July 15, 2011

July 14, 2011



I got off my duty shift yesterday morning and walked out to see an overcast sky and feel the thick air (Picture 1).  It had rained and stormed a tiny bit the night before, which is probably why the humidity was so ungodly high.  A couple hours later, the sun broke and everything started heating up (Picture 2).  It didn't feel as awful as it could have because the temperature stayed in the high 80's to lower 90's.  That being said, I was still drenched with sweat after my walk.  The rest of the day pretty much consisted of me staying in the air conditioning as much as possible before going to another duty shift.  Otherwise, it was a quiet night, and I really have nothing else to report.

One last thing, some people have been noticing the sudden construction in the parking lot in front of my dorm.  I honestly don't know what the construction workers have been doing, but they've been digging up much of the parking lot and putting in long pipes underground.  I'm not sure if that's the extent of the project or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment