Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 2 & 3, 2011







Because I was in my hometown, I can't provide Lincoln skyline photos for the holiday weekend.  However, just to bridge the gap, I thought I'd thrown in a few farm "skyline" pics.  I spent Saturday and Sunday out on my grandparents' farm (which is close to GI) to see my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins.  We spent the weekend eating (a LOT), screwing around outside with cheap smoke bombs and rockets, playing with farm cats, driving on their golf cart, and just enjoying each other's company.  The top photos show a couple panoramic shots of the cornfields surrounding the farm, my grandparents gravel area and grain bin, and my grandpa's shooting house (which he built over the winter).  Below, I have a few little videos that were taken with my little Flip cam.  I was too lazy to edit the clips together, so I just posted the individual clips.  The first video is of my cousins and my sister chasing after a parachute firework, the others are of our low budget fireworks show.  The first is just of typical fireworks, and the second is of my dad lighting off about 10 strobe fireworks at a time.



2 comments:

  1. The guy lighting the fireworks appears to be quite a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I wonder who "Anonymous" is...DAD!

    ReplyDelete