Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011


This morning I woke early, but due to the fact that I went to bed around 10:30 p.m., it wasn't a problem. I felt rested and fully alive for the first time in many days, so I decided to go on a walk before the temperature rose too ridiculously high.  The rest of my day was nothing too fascinating.  I showered, went to lunch, hung out in my room, went to class, ate, and now I'm working.  I honestly don't feel bad about my unremarkable day, though.  It was not a good time to be outside.  This morning/early afternoon was bearable, but when I walked to class around 2:15 p.m., I felt like I was in Hell...  The only upside is that I'm pretty sure that the sun and the lack of precipitation recently has burned off a tiny bit of the moisture in the air.  It's still humid, but I don't feel like the air is quite as thick as a few days ago.

Well...I'm working at the Arctic desk until midnight, and I have nothing else to share.  Perhaps when I leave my shift, the temperature outside won't be so unpleasant.  This heat has gotten really old, really quickly, and I don't know how everyone is going to survive another week of this BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment