Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011


Today was a lovely Sunday in Lincoln, NE.  For the first time in what felt like forever, I was truly able to sleep in and take my time in the morning.  I went for a walk in the early afternoon (something that was impossible during last week's heat wave), and it was hot, but nothing unbearable.  I filled the rest of the afternoon by getting out the dorm and going down to the Westfield Mall to buy some decent body spray.  I went to Bath & Body Works first and left reeking of about 20 different scents.  They were having a sale, though, so I got away with three different body sprays for a reasonable price.  Other than that, I didn't have any specific items in mind, so I mostly browsed in a few stores before heading back to campus.

Now, I'm working a desk shift until midnight.  I don't mind working so much because I've had so much of a break this month.  My workload hasn't been as nearly as bad, so when I do work, it's actually kind of nice and gives me something to do.  Well, it was thundering earlier, but now I can see light coming through the window, so whatever rainstorm came through must have passed.  As long as it's not violently storming when I have to leave here, I'll be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment