Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22, 2011


Today was very similar to yesterday when it came to the weather.  When I woke up to clock out of my duty shift (see picture), it was somewhat clear in the east with clouds in the distance.  I went back to bed for a couple hours, and when I woke the second time it was somewhat cloudier.  I went on a morning walk, and I didn't even need my sunglasses on most of the time.  However, by the time late morning/early afternoon arrived, it was sunny and starting to feel hot.  It was somewhat uncomfortable during the hottest part of the day, but not awful.  There was a breeze and the temperature topped out around 90, so it could have been much worse.

As for the rest of the day, I didn't have to work (thank God), and I had class.  I had a chance tonight to wander campus a bit before dark, and there was a decent sunset.  There were some cool pink clouds, but it wasn't spectacular enough for me to rush back to my dorm room for my camera.  At least I got to view a sunset for once.  I feel like I haven't had a chance all summer!  Anyway, tomorrow should be fun.  I'm going to Omaha with my mom and sister for the day.  I haven't been to Omaha forever, so I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment