Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011


Today was another cloudy, cooler-than-usual July day.  It was very cool in the morning, so I chose to go for a walk early.   The sun came out partially when I was halfway through, and that was necessarily a good thing.  It just made the humidity feel worse.  It was only in the 70's and I was sweating.  The rest of the day stayed humid, but the sun came and went.  There are storms in the region tonight, but I don't know if any of them will reach Lincoln.  I'm kind of hoping they don't...  We don't need any more moisture in the air, especially not immediately before the massive heat wave they are forecasting for the next week or so.

Anyway, the rest of my day consisted of going to class for about 15 minutes before I had to run to my mandatory staff meeting.  We had staff evaluations today, and (much to my relief) mine went well.  I got five out of five stars!  :)  Now, I'm on a duty shift hanging out in my assigned duty room.  I spent the majority of my shift watching the ESPYs in one of the TV lounges and neglecting my homework.  I think I'll save my homework for the morning.  There's no way I'll be able to bring myself to do it tonight.  I could barely motivate myself to write this blog post!

1 comment:

  1. What are they doing in that parking lot? I noticed in the last couple of days of your photos that it has been getting dug up with some pretty serious equipment.

    Just curious,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete