Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 26, 2011


Hey, look--clouds!  That's somewhat rare these days.  Today was another lovely day off for me.  The weather was about the same as the past couple days: around 90, a little humid, and sunny.  The only obligation I had was Spanish class, which has yet to challenge me.  I didn't think it was possible for Spanish 304 to be easier than Spanish 303, but obviously I was wrong.

Other than the usual routine, I spent a couple hours tonight making the monumental and painstaking decision to buy a new pair of [expensive] tennis shoes.  I've been buying the same cheapo, ShopKo Nike tennis shoes (in varying colors) for the past couple years.  They're great except for the fact that they wear out and get holes relatively quickly.  I decided to buy a nicer pair of shoes (still Nikes) in an effort to not have to buy shoes so often.  The ones I bought tonight weren't outrageously high-priced, but they're more expensive than what I'm accustomed to buying.  They better be worth the money!

Well, I'll wrap this up for now.  I'd like to focus on watching Conan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment