Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 6, 2011



Whoops, I dropped the ball with this post.  I have absolutely no valid reason for posting this late.  I guess it's difficult for me to remember to post when I'm NOT working.  The scary thing is, I'm actually having a hard time remembering what I did yesterday...  I'm assuming that I went to class, went for a walk, goofed around in my room, etc. but I honestly have no recollection of yesterday.  I don't know if that means I'm experiencing memory loss, or if yesterday was just so ordinary that it isn't worth remembering...

Anyway, I do remember that it was really muggy and hot.  The humidity, which has been relatively low all summer, has been pretty ridiculous the past week.  Not so pleasant...  The temperature has been in the mid-80's, but the air has been so heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment