Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1, 2011


Welcome to June!  The temperature today finally felt more like you would expect from a Nebraska summer.  It was in the mid-80's and sunny for the majority of the day.  There wasn't originally much of a chance of precipitation tonight, but this evening the air felt very muggy.  Now, as I look out the window of one of the duty rooms (yes, I'm working once again), the sky to the south is looking a little tough.  It's cloudy outside and rather dark.  There's not much on radar that is danger of hitting Lincoln, but there are various thunderstorm and tornado warnings in northern counties in Kansas.  I don't care about a little rain overnight, but I'd rather not have to deal with any kind of severe weather while I'm responsible for the safety university guests...

No comments:

Post a Comment