Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011


Today was lovely.  It wasn't too hot, but it was warmer than Monday and Tuesday.  I would venture to guess that it got into the lower to mid-80's today.  It wasn't humid, there was a slight cool breeze, the sun was shining, and it was an excellent June day overall.  I really can't complain.  Adding to the wonderfulness of this Wednesday, I get to be on duty in my own building.  I'm on the clock, but I'm hanging out in my own room, watching my own TV, and tonight I get to sleep in my own bed.  It's awesome.  It's too bad shifts like this are hard to come by.

I also snapped a couple sunset shots through a north-facing window in the lobby.  It's not the most spectacular sunset ever, but it was pretty.  I haven't had the opportunity to photograph any sunsets this year, so I grabbed my camera when I saw that the sky looked halfway decent.


No comments:

Post a Comment