Friday, June 3, 2011

June 2, 2011


If you pay any attention to that date of each post, you'll notice that I'm actually posting the June 2 picture on June 3.  I was planning on posting it last night during my 6 p.m. to midnight shift, but I was (finally) working a different desk so my shift was considerably busier.  Also, I was working on a fairly long post for my other blog (see link in sidebar), and I kept getting interrupted.  It probably took me four hours to get it completely done.

Anyway, yesterday was clear (although kind of hazy) and hot.  I think it got up to around 90 degrees, but the humidity was mercifully low, so it didn't feel awful.  Today is supposed to be VERY similar.  I'm actually at another desk shift (noon to 6 p.m.) at the same desk as last night, so I will have to view the weather through the window until I get off.  There's a 20% or 30% chance of storms tonight, but I'm not optimistic.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll get some good thunderhead shots after my shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment