Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8, 2011


Well, it was another easy day of class and the first day in a while that has been a reasonable temperature. While the heat so far has all been dry heat, it still gets uncomfortable.  The air today was refreshing and much cooler than it has been.  It still got to about 85, but it's amazing the difference that 10 or 15 degrees can make.  Tomorrow it's supposed to drop another 10 degrees and storm/rain.  I'm not excited about rain, but I am happy about the possibility of a (gasp!) cloud in the sky.  Even if it does rain tomorrow, I'll be glad that tomorrow's picture will actually look different.  The weather hasn't been terrible, but I know that the pictures have been super boring recently.

Anyway, I have reading to do for Spanish and some TV shows to catch up on while I'm on my duty shift.  I'll be back tomorrow with a more interesting skyline picture to share (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment