Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22, 2011



I was up bright and early this morning to clock out from my duty shift.  It was a quiet shift, but when you don't fall asleep until 2:30 a.m. and have to get up at 6:50 a.m., it's not always the most pleasant of situations.  In the brief period of time that I was up to clock out and head back to my dorm, I noticed that there was nothing but clouds (with a patch of blue here and there) in the sky (see picture 1).  This concerned me a little because I thought today was supposed to be decent.  It stayed cloudy and kind of cold until mid-afternoon when the clouds began to break up a little (see picture 2).  The rest of the day was partly cloudy and a little nicer.  Unfortunately, although many of the clouds left, the wind remained...  I'm hoping that tomorrow is going to be the day we finally have good weather.  It's supposed to be 77, partly cloudy, and less windy.  We'll see if that holds true.

Other than that, I really don't have much else to say.  I'm working a desk at the moment, and I'm really not up to much.  I did a little homework, edited some photos, and did some coloring (yes, coloring), but other than that I don't have anything going on...  No riveting tales for you tonight, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment