Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10, 2011




That's right, I have three pictures for today!  It started off as a gloomy, chilly Friday morning in the capitol city.  The first picture illustrates nicely what the majority of the day looked like.  It wasn't terribly cold, but it sprinkled on and off all afternoon. The second picture was taken around 6:30 p.m. when the clouds were finally starting to drift away from Lincoln.  As you can see, half of the picture shows clouds, and half shows the sun starting to peek out.  By the time the sky had completely cleared (except for a few scattered clouds), it was time for me to clock in and be stuck in a building for the rest of the night.  It's unfortunate that the nice weather waited to show up right before I was required to be indoors...

Anyway, after going back and reading my post from last night, I'm a little horrified by my second grade writing skills.  When I wrote yesterday's post, I was sleep-deprived, in a hurry, and carrying on a conversation with about four other coworkers--never a good combination.  All of these blog posts take under 10 minutes to complete, so I know my writing is never stellar.  However, my previous post was exceptionally bad, and I apologize.

So, goodnight and Happy Friday!  I wish I could say that I'll get a chance to sleep in tomorrow morning, but that's just not going to happen.  I'm working a duty shift tonight, but instead of clocking out at 7 a.m. and going back to my dorm room, I have to clock out around 5:45 a.m. and go straight to a desk shift.  Given the fact that I am already tired, I don't know if I'll be able to last until noon...

No comments:

Post a Comment