Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28, 2011


It was a pretty typical day: got up, went to class, messed around all afternoon, and now I'm working.  It was sunny and clear the entire day, and not too hot (though that's about to change these next couple days).  It's my second-to-last shift before my Independence Day Weekend break, and it has been a very productive shift indeed.  I completed a great deal of homework for my Spanish class (I was working ahead), calculated all of my hours and figured out my entire work schedule, and now I'm typing this and answering ChaCha questions.  There's never a dull moment at a desk shift when you have a lot to get accomplished...

Anyway, tomorrow I have class, a staff meeting, and work.  These next couple days are supposed to be scorchers, so we'll all have to keep an eye on the mercury...

No comments:

Post a Comment