Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9, 2011


It's about a half hour from midnight, but it looks like I am going to make this post on the right day.  I woke up to clock out bright and early this morning.  I crashed when I got back to my dorm room, and woke up a couple hours later to see that the ground was wet (see picture above).  The rest of the day was dry, but my hair was freaking out the entire day from the humidity.  It was extremely cool compared to the past few days.  I think it was only 60 when I woke up and only slightly higher than that when I walked to class.   It was cloudy for the majority of the day, but I enjoyed the cooler air.

Anyway, the reason I am posting this so late is because I have had the busiest desk shift of my life.  There are tons of high school kids staying where I'm working, and they kept me and my coworkers busy all night.  It was almost constant flow of people, and we never had a break!   It was overwhelming at times, but at least we were never bored.  Sometimes it's nice to not have to surf the internet, read, or do homework to pass the time.  We had actual work to do for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment