Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4, 2011


Well, another boring looking day.  I took a few photos today, and I chose this one because it actually had a cloud in it.  If I had gotten back to my room quickly enough, I would have captured a small rain cloud or something more interesting.  I went for a walk this afternoon, and when I was nearing the capitol building there were very dark clouds overhead, and I feared a downpour.  The sudden downpour never came, but when I finally made it back on campus, there was a little bit of a sun shower.  I will never fully understand some sun showers.  The sky above me was perfectly blue, the wind was blowing towards the storm, and yet it was still sprinkling on me.  Anyway, I wanted to catch the dark cloud in a picture, but it had moved too far east by the time I arrived back at my room.   I'm still hoping for some more interesting weather to photograph, but the next few days do not look promising.  It's supposed to be sunny and in the 90 degree range every single day.  I'm not necessarily looking for storms, but I don't think a little blue sky (not this ugly hazy crap) and a cloud or two is too much to ask of Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment