Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 7, 2011


Once again, forgetfulness kept me from posting on the correct day.  I remembered my camera this time, but I left my USB cable on my desk.  Also, the picture shows that the sky has not changed much.  Yesterday was just as hot as Monday at around 97 degrees.  Though the humidity wasn't very high, you still couldn't walk outside for more than a minute or two without breaking a sweat.   As it got into the late afternoon and evening, the sky was so hazy that I thought it was clouding up.  It was bizarre.  The sky was white instead of blue, yet you could still see the sun.  I always associated haze with humidity, but that must be incorrect because according to my hair and weather websites, humidity has been around 30 percent for the past few days.  I'll have to Google that...

Well, I'm going to wrap this up.  I have to be at my class in a few minutes. So far, the class doesn't seem too bad at all, but I still feel like it's too early to know for sure.  Goodbye for now!  I work again tonight, and I will do my best to actually remember my camera equipment this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment