Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Picture Posts Are Imminent

So...yesterday I moved into my summer dorm.  I think this year I may actually have a slightly better view than last year because the Capitol Building is actually more centered in my window this time.  Unfortunately, I completely forgot to snap a picture when I moved in yesterday, but I'll be at home for a few days anyway, so it probably didn't hurt anything.  Anyway, I just wanted to post this to bridge the gap between the next few days and regular posting.

I hope that it will be another interesting and fun summer, and that there are days with cool clouds and storms to photograph.  As much as I may complain about some of the rain and storms, this blog would be unbelievably dull if it were sunny and clear every single day.

Anyway, I'll see you in a few days when posting resumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment