Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011


As you can see from the photo, the weather did a complete 180 overnight.  It was 100 percent clear and sunny all day.  The temperature was absolutely perfect (right around 70) and there was only a light breeze.  You couldn't ask for a more beautiful day.  I was able to get outside multiple times today to walk around, soak up some rays, and relax on my day off.   There were some clouds rolling in around 7 p.m. and it got a little cooler, but the evening was pleasant as well.

Anyway, my sleep schedule is still somewhat out of whack, so I may go to bed fairly early tonight.  I don't think I ever fully recovered from my midnight to six shift a week and a half ago...  Goodnight!  Let's hope for a decent Nebraska day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment