Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21, 2011


This first picture illustrates pretty well what most of the day looked like.  It was a little humid early in the day, but overall really not bad.  Because it's Saturday, I had a break from training and really enjoyed the time to myself.  It gave me some time to edit some of the videos and photos that I took at camp.  I finally got all of the videos edited and uploaded a few minutes ago, so that's one thing to check off the "To Do" list.  I even found the time during my walk this afternoon to stop by the Michael Forsberg gallery in the Haymarket.  I've passed by it dozens of times, but I've never gone inside to look around until today.  If you're ever in Lincoln, I would definitely recommend checking it out.  The guy has some amazing photography taken all over Nebraska and other Great Plains states.  I was blown away in the short period of time that I spent in the gallery, and I will definitely be making a return trip in the near future.

Anyway, we had a very strong chance for rain and storms today and tonight, but they seem to have bypassed us for now.  Around 7 p.m., there were thunderheads in the north and south, but nothing ever came in the direction of Lincoln.  Just another fail by the National Weather Service... 





No comments:

Post a Comment