Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011


As I said in the previous blog post, I started off my Monday morning quite early.  I survived my midnight to six shift, got back to my dorm for about four hours of sleep, and joined my coworkers at training after lunch.  Surprisingly, I was not as exhausted during my shift as I expected, and I felt fairly normal throughout the day.  The only strange parts of my shift were the motion-sensing lights randomly turning on and off in empty rooms, and footsteps on the floor above me (though the building was basically abandoned).  This mysterious happenings all took place in a brand new residence hall, so ghosts were not any concern of mine.  I'm still working on figuring out a logical explanation for some of the unusual things I experienced this morning.  I'll let you know if I manage to come up with something!

The rest of the day consisted mostly of training with my coworkers, running errands, and walking around Lincoln.  The sky was clear, the temperature was in the mid-60's, and everything looked quite beautiful.  It was perfect, boring spring weather.

Well, there isn't much more to report, which means I am going to bed.  I felt unnatural and robot-like all day because I was functioning so well, but now the lack of sleep has finally caught up with me.  I'm really just running on fumes at this point...it's not a good situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment