Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010



Today was another glorious day of cooler temperatures and lower humidity. I think the humidity was at rock bottom levels (at least for the summer) at around 30 percent, and the temperature was about 83 at its highest. This was set up perfectly because my mom and brother decided to come into town. I was able to walk around campus and play tennis with them without the excruciatingly hot sun beating down on us.

It really was a great day. My work schedule has been hectic this past week, so a visit from family and nice weather were an enormous help. I think it's supposed to heat up again tomorrow, but I don't really care as long as the storms stay away for a while. When my mom looked at my car more closely, we noticed dents all over the car from that nasty hailstorm the other day. It sucks, but I expect that we'd get a good deal of money to fix it from our insurance company. At least my car will be spared further damage this summer now that I've purchased a garage permit. I'm regretting not buying a garage pass in the first place, but I can't turn back time, so there's really no sense in worrying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment