Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10, 2010







Today was an absolutely disgusting weather day. I woke up to stormy looking sky (see picture one), and approximately 10 minutes before I had to walk to class it began pouring (picture 2). I got lucky and the rainfall lessened as I hurried off to class, but I could still hear thunder halfway through lecture. It never rained again after that, but the air was thick and heavy the rest of the day. I couldn't take two steps out the door without my hair completely frizzing out on me or without feeling like I had sprayed a light layer of hairspray all over my skin. Overall, just a gloomy, humid, ugly day.

Now, I'm on duty in a different residence hall, so I included a couple pictures (pics 4 & 5) of the view from that hall--just for a chance of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment