Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 19, 2010








In case you didn't notice, I do have a ton of photos for this particular day. But I'm bored and lonely at a desk shift, so this is just how it's going to be. June 19 was an interesting weather day. I woke up early to clear, sunny sky, snapped a picture, and went back to bed. When I got up the second time, I discovered that a big line of storms and rain was just missing Lincoln to the south. The sky behind the Capitol Building was completely blue, and there was a good deal of lightning going on. Later in the afternoon, it cleared off again, and was exactly the same as it had been in the morning. There were actually some storms and cool-looking clouds again in the evening, but I was working and therefore unable to take any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment