Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14, 2010





When I went to bed immediately after my late desk shift after midnight, it was storming and pouring outside. I don't think there are many people who would still make the "I love storms" argument after all the rain we've been getting recently. I like storms during the evening and night, but I don't appreciate it when the entire state is already in a flash flood watch or warning. I was pleased to see this morning that the rain had (mercifully) stopped. Things started to clear up as the morning progressed, but a few dark, worrisome clouds stuck around (see pic 2). Fortunately, they were not rain clouds, and the humidity dropped as the day continued. The afternoon was sunny, pleasant, and relatively cool. I hope this means we're done with the rain for at least a few days. Nebraska needs time to dry off...

No comments:

Post a Comment