Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beauty from the Walmart Parking Lot


I was running errands when I saw this view.  I was so disappointed when I saw this as I was driving to Walmart because I knew I would have time to get to the store and back to campus to take a picture from an elevated area.  I happened to have my camera in my purse, so I hopped out of my car and snapped the photo before I ran inside.  It would have been really spectacular if I could have gotten to a better spot.

Anyway, I just thought I'd make an occasional post to bridge the gap between now and next summer (assuming I do take the same job).  I've been completely swamped with RA training and preparation for the school year.  I have never cut so much paper in my life.  I have put together two bulletin boards and I'm in the process of completing "door decs" (a.k.a.-name tags) for all of my residents.  I should be able to finish the name tags tomorrow, but after that I have two more bulletin boards to take care of in the next few days.  Woo...  I think they should offer some kind of carpal tunnel insurance for this position...

No comments:

Post a Comment