Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 14, 2011 Sunset



Well, this blog isn't as dormant as I was expecting.  Anyway, today was glorious.  I had the entire day off of training, and I had plenty of time to get stuff done before sorority girls start moving in tomorrow for rush.  I was able to completely finish decorating my bulletin boards, so I'm done with arts and crafts for a few weeks.  I also was able to pick up some odds and ends to make my room more homey.  I definitely feel like my room has more of a personal touch than when I moved in.  I still done have a "5 star" room with amazing decorations, but it works for me.  

The weather was gorgeous today: around 80, sunny, with a slight breeze.  I pretty much saw none of my RA coworkers today, which is totally fine with me.  I like all of them, but I've been around people all day, every day since RA training began.  Being the introvert that I am, I needed to fly solo for a day to recharge.  Other than finishing up RA work, running errands, going for a walk, etc., I went out for a photography walk right before sunset and got the awesome pics above.  The sunsets and sunrises have been really impressive lately.  I don't know if it's the weather, the time of year, or the fact that I don't have to work nights anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment