Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 2, 2011


Well, yesterday was rather busy for me.  I felt like I was running around campus all day picking up textbooks, printing out Spanish papers, and attending to a bunch of other random errands all afternoon.  It was quite hot yesterday, as well, so I was sweating profusely the entire time (nice, right?).  I was able to relax a little more yesterday night.  I walked around campus in the evening after it had cooled off outside and sat in my favorite "hidden" spot on campus and listened to my iPod for awhile.  I also watched a movie (Easy A) with one of my coworkers before bed.  It's not a bad movie, actually.  It reminds me of Mean Girls.  It's still kind of a dumb teen movie, yet the writing is considerably better than  most adolescent films and there's actually a decent message.  I guess you could say it's a higher quality teen movie and I wouldn't mind watching it again.

Anyway, today has been super busy for me as well, and I actually need to book it to class.  I work later tonight, so I'll make my August 3rd post during my shift.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment