Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 15, 2011 Double Rainbow


Yesterday, all of the potential sorority girls moved in for RUSH 2011.  Immediately before they were supposed to move in, a line of storms swept through the area.  At 8 a.m. sharp, there was torrential rain, nasty lightning, and a small number of brave people coming in to check their daughters into the dorm.  Right before the storm, I ran back up to my room to grab something.  When I looked out the window, I noticed that the sun in the east was creating a sweet double rainbow on the storm clouds in the west.  I snapped a couple pics in my room.  I had to work the check-in, so I had no choice but to take it through the window and try to reduce the glare as much as possible.

Anyway, move-in was hectic, but at least now we have some people in the building.  I'm glad to finally have some girls on my floor.  The girls are kept busy during Rush, but I'm hoping to actually meet and talk with some of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment