Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011


I was so busy yesterday having fun in Omaha that it didn't even occur to me that it was the last day of July.  So, here we are--it's Monday and the first day of August.  To say that it was hot outside today would be an understatement.  It definitely got to 100 degrees (if not a little hotter), and the heat index was around 112 this afternoon.  I went for a walk around 11 a.m. and arrived back at the dorm absolutely drenched.  The heat was definitely impressive...  I think it's supposed to drop about 10 degrees and stay at around 90 tomorrow.  It'll feel like a major cool-down compared to the past couple days!

Anyway, besides my walk, I went to class, picked up some textbooks, and attended a Bachelorette watch party.  The end was pretty lame, but I enjoyed listening to my coworkers' comments.  I was only half paying attention the entire time anyway because I was trying to type up my final project for Spanish.  I managed to type up the entire thing in about two and a half hours, so all I have to do now is edit it.  I have to finish it early due to the fact that I'll miss the entire last week of class for RA training, so I wanted to get it done as early in the week as possible.

Well, that's all for now.  I'm going down for the count, so I'll probably head off to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment