Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 4, 2011




Sorry this post is so late.  Starting on August 4, I became very busy with wrapping up my Spanish class, moving out of my summer dorm, moving into my summer dorm, and getting ready for RA training.  Fortunately, the weather went from ridiculously hot to somewhat normal just in time for me to start moving out.  I woke up to wet sidewalks and heavy mist (Pic 1).  The rest of the day was humid, but it wasn't as miserable because the temperature wasn't nearly as high.  By night (Pic 2), the mist had cleared somewhat, but I wasn't able to enjoy the drop in humidity because I was on my last shift of the summer.  I was on duty in my own building, so I was able to pack and clean during my shift.  Early in the day, I moved a bunch of stuff into my academic year dorm room, so I didn't have much left.  When I got tired of that, I watched "Seven Pounds."  My friend lent it to me since I had never seen it before.  It was a good movie, but I'm not sure if it lived up to all the hype it received when it came out a couple years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment