Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2, 2010



As you can see, today was the first day in many days that there were actually clouds in the sky. For the first time in a over a week, it was humid, hazy, and not as pleasant, which made for a slightly more interesting picture.

Anyway, the holiday weekend is fast approaching. Many of my coworkers have already taken off for their hometown or vacations, and tomorrow I will do the same. I'll try to remember to snap a photo tomorrow morning before I leave and Monday evening when I return, but unfortunately I will have no picture for Independence Day. I'm happy to go home, but it's a shame that I can't be around to take a picture of fireworks from my window. Perhaps I'll post a pic of something from GI if I happen to capture anything fantastic over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment