Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 17, 2010



Well, the hot streak continues. It wasn't necessarily humid today, but I was still soaked when I came back from a walk this morning. This heat has really been intense... It's a complete 180 from last summer. I can remember 2009 being a wet, humid, cool summer. I think we rarely reached the 90's, so it's interesting that this year has turned out so completely different.

Anyway, I have a video to share this time, as well. This video was taken on Wednesday (the 14th) as the storm was coming into Lincoln. This is basically what I see every time it rains hard here. Sorry for the shaky camerawork. Also, the video is muted because all you can hear is my air conditioner. I wasn't about to open up my window and let all that humidity into my room!


No comments:

Post a Comment