Thursday, July 2, 2015

The End of My Time in Lincoln (for Now)



Well, I've been moved into my Omaha apartment for a few days and finally feel settled enough to post up a few straggler images I took in my final days near campus and downtown Lincoln.  It's pretty weird living in a different place, and I've definitely gotten lost driving around a few times, but my new apartment is about 1000 times nicer than my old one.  As I've told several people, in retrospect, I feel sorry for "Past Tiara" and all the crap she had to put up with at the old place.  However, living in my little dungeon of an apartment made me more appreciative of this one, so there's the silver lining.

Anyway, here are a few more random images from the past couple weeks.  I also posted a video that is essentially a summary of the Lincoln Skyline Project.  I didn't include ALL of the images, but tried to pick the most interesting ones from my early days with this blog.

I'm still working on a new name.  Perhaps just "Skyline Project"?  I haven't really decided...

Yet another picture of the sunset from the other day.  This one is a cell phone shot.

A curvy path near South Street in Lincoln.

Summer, fall, and spring versions of the walking path near the Lincoln Children's Zoo.





No comments:

Post a Comment