Saturday, July 11, 2015

July 10, 2015

I went on an evening trek to Standing Bear with my brother last night, and I had the sense to bring along my real camera.  We went all the way around the lake this time, though part of our journey included walking dangerously on the side of the road at 144th Street.  The path doesn't make a full circle around the lake, so you're forced (if you're on foot) to go off road if you want to do a loop.  I'm not sure of the distance we walked, but we left around 7:30 p.m. and didn't get back until about 9:30 p.m.  It had to have been several miles, so it was a good little workout.

Here are the photos I took.  Arguably, the coolest photo was the cell phone Instagram photo.  I was too lazy to switch lenses to replicate the shot with my dSLR, so the higher quality shots are closeups of some grasses on the side of the lake.




No comments:

Post a Comment