Saturday, October 17, 2015

Autumn in Omaha has finally arrived...

Due to extremely wet and warm conditions, trees have been taking their sweet time changing colors in the Omaha metro area.  However, nighttime temperatures have finally started dropping and we haven't received any precipitation for a couple weeks, so the colors have finally begun appearing.

I have a several Instagram photos attached from my walks around west Omaha.  Taking walks is one of the few things that helps me de-stress after a long and/or horrible day at school, so I'm taking advantage of the outdoors as much as possible before winter.  School has been busy and grueling recently, so I'm really just trying to make it through October.  I've heard from several veteran teachers that once you reach November, things go considerably faster.












No comments:

Post a Comment