Saturday, July 12, 2014

July 12, 2014

Tonight, I'm dogsitting, and the dog seemed a tad bored, so we went on a photography field trip.  She got a mini walk and then got to sit in the car on top of a parking garage while I took some sunset photos.  It wasn't the most spectacular sunset I've ever seen, but it was still pretty.  Monday night was so spectacular that it's going to make it difficult for me to find any sunset truly awesome until I see something that tops it.

Anyway, today was extremely hot and humid, but the evening was quite pleasant.  The humidity is getting really old around here.  Every day the air feels like you could cut it with a knife and by noon it's suffocating and miserable outside.  We've been getting rain so regularly that Nebraska feels like a jungle these days...




No comments:

Post a Comment