Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010




Well, I woke up this morning to my least favorite view: mist and fog obscuring downtown Lincoln. I was too lazy to take a picture at that point, but it was similar to other times the humidity has been extremely high this summer. Anyway, it was exactly the kind of weather I hate most. These past couple summers have made me want to declare war on humidity. It is truly disgusting and I hate it.

Fortunately, by early afternoon (excuse the crappy picture), the sky had cleared and the humidity went with it. It dropped from 96% humidity when I woke up this morning to about 60% humidity in a very short period of time. This worked out great for me because I did not want to have to attend the end-of-summer staff banquet with a frizzed-out nest of hair on top of my head. So, though the day got off to a less than wonderful start, it ended up not being so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment