Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10, 2010






It was a scorcher today. I think it even felt a little worse than yesterday. I'm not sure if the temperature was higher, but the humidity sure was. Anyway, it was completely clear and sunny all day, and it was completely miserable to go anywhere outside during the afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised to see some cool thunderheads right around the time the sun was setting. It seems like there hasn't been anything interesting to photograph in the direction of the Capitol Building recently, so it was a nice change. The clouds were pretty epic right as the sun set.

Anyway, I only have two more days in this dorm before I must part from this lovely view. I hope I get some more interesting photo opportunities before I have to check out...

No comments:

Post a Comment