Friday, August 13, 2010

August 12, 2010




Well, this is the last post for my little project. Oddly enough, it is also my 100th post. Anyway, here's the last picture taken from my awesome 10th floor dorm room. I will never get a view like this from a dorm room ever again, so I was happy to enjoy it while it lasted. The second picture was my mother's idea. It's a picture back towards my dorm (the white-ish building with all the windows) from the front steps of the Capitol Building. We wanted to take a picture from the top floor back towards campus, but they are doing construction on the north side of the building.

Anyway, it was an extremely hot moving day, but we got it all done. Now, I'm back in Grand Island for a week before the fall semester starts up again. I'm really looking forward to the fall (especially football season), it's just too bad I have such a crappy view out of my new dorm room. I get to look at the side of another building and a parking lot rather than the downtown Lincoln skyline. Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment