Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1, 2010







Alas, July is over, and we have entered the final stretch of summer vacation. Mother Nature kicked August off with a fairly hot (about 87) and dry day. The weather really wasn't bad, but I didn't enjoy the day as much as I could have due to the fact that our dorm's air conditioner stopped working at 9 a.m. The temperature in my room topped out at 79 degrees in late afternoon, so it wasn't exactly pleasant. I had a fan running, but that didn't do much more than circulate the hot air. Unfortunately, today also happens to be a Sunday, so there were no facilities repair people around to fix the problem. Not a good situation...

Anyway, as I said, it wasn't a bad day otherwise. There was even a pretty cool orange sunset that I had the opportunity to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment