Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day--May 31, 2010



Happy Memorial Day, everyone! I had a great time visiting my family back home this weekend, and was excited to see some extended family on my dad's side for the first time since Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, after this, my trips home will be few and far between due to my crazy work schedule. The relative freedom was fun while it lasted, though!

Anyway, I snapped this picture with one hand while I was talking to my mom on the phone, so it may not be the best. I chose the late evening photo because I thought the sky had a nice pinkish hue. The weather has been spectacular recently, and today was no exception.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what kind of trees those are on the far side of the courts? They have been green in every other photo, but today they seem to be blooming with white flowers.

    Very cool.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're still blooming, but I'm really not sure what kind of trees they are. I noticed it when I came back, too. I didn't even know they were the type of tree to bloom, and all of the sudden they were half white!

    ReplyDelete