Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 24, 2010





As you can see, today I have included a morning, afternoon, and evening shot. First, I would like to apologize for any blurriness or murkiness in the photos. I still have not figured out how to remove the screen from my window. I had a "Eureka!" moment when I realized the screen was being held in by a little metal flap that was attached by a screw. Unfortunately, when I tried to use my screwdriver set to remove it, I realized it was no ordinary screw. It has a metal bar in the center that prevents you from sticking a regular screwdriver in there. Obviously, I need some special contraption to get it off. So, for now, I'll have to deal with shooting through the window.

Anyway, the morning started off nice and sunny, the afternoon was similar (but windy), and by early evening there were no changes. I think the last shot (with the pinkish) clouds is my favorite so far. May 25 and 26 are supposed to be a stormy couple of days, so I may have some awesome photo opportunities coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment