Sunday, August 23, 2015

August in Omaha

It's been an insanely busy August, hence the lack of posting.  The camera has barely seen the light of day, though I have been able to take a few Instagram shots here and there on walks after school.  It's depressing that my photography hobby has been put on the back burner, but the new teacher life is hard.  The time I do have to myself, I mostly feel like sleeping.  Fortunately, it's not necessarily the prettiest time of year...  It's green, but that's about it.  Maybe I'll find a time for photos when the autumn colors hit in a month or two...

Anyway, here are a few pictures of my wanderings...

The Crane Trust in Alda, NE

Flowers at the farm....

The time I got lost walking the dog in winding West Omaha neighborhoods....

A hidden mini airport...

Standing Bear trails

Nebraska evening

Standing Bear Lake

More Standing Bear Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment