Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day Sunset

After a couple photography-less weeks due to cloudy and ugly weather conditions and grad school busyness, there was a decent sunset to take advantage of last night.

We've had rain about every day for a week and Labor Day was no exception.  The forecast called for a 0 to 10% chance of rain, so of course weather drew upon that 10% and sent a couple showers in Lincoln's direction.  I was still getting sprinkled on as I was taking these photos.




Also, just for the heck of it, here's a rainbow shot from a couple weeks ago.  I found it on my computer and figured I might as well post it somewhere.  With the unusual amount of rain and storms, there have been far more rainbows in recent months than I typically see around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment